European Society for Stereotactic and Functional Neurosurgery
The European Society for Stereotactic and Functional Neurosurgery (ESSFN) is a multinational non-proﬁt organization with a long and rich history.
The principal objectives of the society are:
- to study and teach the methods of functional and stereotactic neurosurgery as applied in the human nervous system as well as to promote scientific investigations in connection with these endeavours
- to investigate the etiology and mechanisms of diseases of the nervous system and their treatment and to teach and promote the investigation of the function of the nervous system and its components,
- to establish scholarships for educational training in these fields,
- to promote scientific and medical research in these areas, and
- to promote, sponsor or solicit assistance for all related activities.